Wednesday, August 22, 2007


We're fortunate enough to get kudos from our clients from time to time. Often the compliments talk about the positive vibe or how easy we are to work with or how amazing the images look after Kate Heller does her magic. This is great but we also like to make sure that the people helping us, the talent or freelancers, are part of that vibe. I call it Flowing Both Ways, meaning we need to take care of our crew just as much as our clients. So when Rhonda Dale, who did a bang up job as talent last week, sent me this email it felt good that she appreciated our approach.


TO:  Mike Malone and Geoff Johnson, Principals
         Malone & Co. Photography, 824 South 75th St.,  Omaha, NE 68114, 1-888-699-2889
 
FR:  Ronda Dale Kirk, Actor/Model, Agence' Talent, Austin TX,
 
Mike and Team,
 
    I want to express my appreciation for such a professional shoot on the Gold's Gym project in Austin. I was treated cordially throughout the day by your staff, and you and put me at ease throughout the shoot. What a pleasure to work with your entire team of professionals. I look forward to another opportunity to be involved with your firm and hope that you have many assignments here in Austin . . . Texas . . . the Southwest.
 
Warm regards from the Lone Star State,
 
Ronda Dale

No comments: